In 7 million miles of truck tire testing:
- Nitrogen inflated tires lasted up to 50% longer.
- Tire failure was reduced by 75%.
- Tread life was increased by 25-30%.
- Improves steering
- Improves handling
- Improves braking
- Reduces chance of tire failure
- Dramatically slows pressure loss from permeation
- Improves fuel economy
- Reduces tire oxidation
- Eliminates interior wheel corrosion
- Reduces running temperatures
- Decreases false alarms and activation of Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- A smaller carbon footprint
AIR VS. NITROFILL
Tires lose air pressure naturally through the process of permeation. A tire inflated with compressed air will normally lose 1-3 pounds of pressure every month. NitroFill has a larger molecular structure and doesn’t leak through tires like the oxygen that is in the air. Maintaining steady and proper tire pressure increases tire life, improves handling and safety, and reduces rolling resistance… a major factor in improving fuel economy.