Benefits of NitroFill
NitroFill increases safety, improves performance, saves tires, time and money. In 7 million miles of truck tire testing, nitrogen inflated tires lasted longer. Tire failure was reduced by 50%. Tread life increased by 25-30%. NitroFill improves steering, handling and braking. NitroFill also reduces chances of tire failure, dramatically slows pressure loss from permeation and improves fuel economy.
- In 7 million miles of truck tire testing, nitrogen inflated tires lasted longer.
- Tire failure reduced by 50%
- Tread life increased by 25-30%
- Improves steering
- Improves handling
- Improves braking
- Reduces chance of tire failure
- Dramatically slows pressure loss from permeation
- Improves fuel economy
- Reduces tire oxidation
- Eliminates interior wheel corrosion
- Reduces running temperatures
- Decreases false alarms and activation of Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
Includes Membership in the Nitrofill Auto Club
Air vs. NitroFill
Air contains oxygen and moisture that rot your tires, corrode your wheels and leak through your tires. NitroFill with its large molecular structure won’t sleep through your tires like regular air and its inert qualities prevent oxidation and reduce wear. Properly inflated, oxygen free tires last longer and provide better fuel economy.
- Tires lose air pressure naturally through the process of permeation.
- A tire inflated with compressed air will normally lose 1-3 pounds of pressure every month.
- NitroFill has a larger molecular structure and doesn’t leak through tires like the oxygen in air.
- Maintaining steady and proper tire pressure increases tire life, improves handling and safety, and reduces rolling resistance… a major factor in improving fuel economy.